How to Lavash Pizzas With Arugula And Eggplant
A creamy eggplant pass on tops this lavash recipe-and oh, did we mention the Parmesan cheese?
- 1/2-lb. eggplant, peeled, trim into 1/2′ cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt plus much more for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin essential olive oil, divided, plus much more for brushing
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 8′ squares soft whole wheat grains lavash
- 1 cup tiny cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cut scallions
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped refreshing oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed reddish colored pepper flakes
- 8 cups arugula
- 1 tablespoon refreshing lemon juice
Preheat oven to 450°. Toss eggplant with 1 tsp. salt in a method bowl. Let take a seat between double layers of paper towels for ten minutes. Pat dry. Go back to bowl; toss with 1 Tbsp. essential oil. Sprinkle with pepper and salt. Pass on on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast until browned and soft, about 15 minutes.
Brush essential oil on lavash; arrange on 2 extra rimmed baking sheets. Best with eggplant and then 6 materials. Bake until cheese melts, about five minutes. Toss arugula, 1 Tbsp. essential oil, and juice in a huge bowl. Time with pepper and salt. Mound salad over pizzas. Cut each into 4 pieces.