How to Three-Cheese Pizza With Pancetta And Mushrooms
- Pizza dough
- 1/2 cup bought marinara sauce
- 1 cup coarsely grated Fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup coarsely grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces thinly sliced pancetta (Italian bacon), coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 475°F. Line 2 significant baking bedding with parchment. Divide dough in half. Roll out 1 50 percent on lightly floured area to 131/2×81/2-inch rectangle. Transfer to 1 1 baking sheet. Repeat with second half. Spread 1/4 cup marinara sauce over each pizza, leaving 1/2-in . border. Sprinkle cheeses over, the mushrooms and pancetta. Sprinkle with salt and generous sum of pepper.
Bake pizzas until brown on bottom and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Minimize each pizza crosswise into rectangles.