How to Goat and Fig Cheese Pizza With Arugula
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon essential olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 cup dried figs, stemmed, quartered
- 1/2 cup Marsala
- 1 tablespoon minced clean rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus much more
- Ground black pepper Freshly
- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour plus much more
- 1/2 cups bread flour
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 pear, cored, sliced thinly
Heat 1/2 Tbsp. essential oil in a smaller saucepan over medium heating. Add shallot; mix until soft, about five minutes. Put figs, Marsala, and rosemary. Increase temperature. Bring to a boil. Add 1 cup normal water. Reduce temperature to medium-low; simmer, stirring generally and adding normal water by tablespoonfuls if also thick, until figs are gentle and jam actions 1/4 cups, about 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Pulse 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, breads flour, 1/2 Tbsp. oil, 1 tsp. salt, and 1 cup normal water in a meals processor until dough varieties. Divide into 4 parts. Wrap each in plastic and permit rest until gentle, 2-3 hours.
Preheat oven to 450°. Roll out each dough part on a floured area to a very slim 10″ round. Covers with a kitchen towel.
Place 1 dough round on each of 2 baking sheets. Bake for 3-4 moments to partially cook. Repeat with remaining dough.
Spread 3-4 Tbsp. fig jam over each crust; scatter 2 oz. goat cheese over each. Bake in batches until crust is definitely crisp, 4-5 minutes.
Toss arugula, pear, and remaining 1 tsp. oil in a big bowl; season with salt and pepper. Leading pizzas with salad.