How to Spicy Tuscan Kale And Ricotta Grandma Pie
Feel free to substitute other styles of kale, such as for example Red or maybe curly Russian, but ensure that you pre-costume and therapeutic massage the leaves while noted found in the recipe.
ients PIE (ABOUT 6 SERVINGS)
- 1 bunch moderate Tuscan kale, ribs and stems removed, leaves trim into 1” strips
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons refreshing lemon juice
- Kosher salt and floor black pepper
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, grated (about 1½ cups)
- 1 cup fresh ricotta
- 2 ounces Parmesan, finely grated (about ½ cup)
- Crushed reddish colored pepper flakes (for serving)
Toss kale with lemon and oil juice found in a medium bowl; time with pepper and salt. Therapeutic massage dressing into kale together with your fingertips and let take a seat at place temperature 2 a long time to soften (this could keep kale from receiving also crispy when baked).
Place a rack in lower other of preheat and oven to 525° or as high as oven will go.
Now that dough has risen found in baking sheet, best with mozzarella, dot with ricotta, and best with kale and Parmesan. Bake until golden brown and crisp on bottom and sides, 20-30 minutes.
Serve topped with red pepper flakes.